[comp.windows.ms.programmer] Windows games

jdb@reef.cis.ufl.edu (Brian W.K. Hook) (11/25/90)

Does anyone know if there are any Windows 3.0 games other than the Microsoft
Entertainment Pack, the Accessories, and Balance of Power?  I understand that
there could potentially be a big market for them, but that the Windows API
adds graphic overhead making Arcade games slow and difficult to do.

henk@spex1.uucp (Henk van der Griendt) (11/30/90)

jdb@reef.cis.ufl.edu (Brian W.K. Hook) writes:

>Does anyone know if there are any Windows 3.0 games other than the Microsoft
>Entertainment Pack, the Accessories, and Balance of Power?  I understand that
>there could potentially be a big market for them, but that the Windows API
>adds graphic overhead making Arcade games slow and difficult to do.

I have wintris (a tetris clone) from the network.

Henk

--
======	Henk van der Griendt			E-mail: henk@spex.nl (internet)
======	Speech Processing EXpertise centre		spex@hlsdnl5.BITNET