[comp.windows.ms.programmer] Simple debugging tool at cica, Part II

brook@hq.demos.su (01/14/91)

Hello again!

I'd posted a message about a debug tool I'd uploaded to cica,
but forgot to enter the file name.

It's called EWTDEBUG.ZIP and is placed in /pub/pc/win3/utils
directory.

Sorry...
Lev Belov                             |  Joint venture "AS"
Internet: brook@brook.home.demos.su   |  +7 (095) 230-3376 office
	  brook@hq.demos.su           |  +7 (095) 391-1610 home

johnm@spudge.UUCP (John Munsch) (01/18/91)

In article <1991Jan14.041841.7741@hq.demos.su> brook@hq.demos.su writes:
>I'd posted a message about a debug tool I'd uploaded to cica,
>but forgot to enter the file name.

[Stuff deleted]

>Lev Belov                             |  Joint venture "AS"

If you have access to comp.binaries.ibm.pc at your site _please_ post it there
as well.  Many, many of us transfer all our news back and forth via modem and
have no access to ftp.

I've noticed a bunch of postings for little programming do-dads like UCB and
this debugging util. uploaded to ftp sites lately but I see very little of it
come through the binaries group.

Thank you,
John Munsch