[comp.windows.ms.programmer] "New and improved" CUA?

jls@hsv3.UUCP (James Seidman) (02/19/91)

In article <70625@microsoft.UUCP> kensy@microsoft.UUCP (Ken SYKES) writes:
>Small note: The "new and improved" CUA puts Help as the rightmost menu item,
>but not flush against the right margin.  Take a look at the accessory apps
>to see what I mean.  In case you care about CUA...

Is this a later version of CUA than the 1989 version?  (I think the book
I have, which is the one that came with the SDK, is dated 1989...)  Are
there major differences which developers should be aware of?

--
Jim Seidman (Drax), the accidental engineer.
"There's a certain freedom to being completely screwed." - The Freshman