just a test

adm@cbneb.UUCP (05/01/84)

#N:cbnap:26500001:000:55
cbnap!whp    Apr 13 11:16:00 1984

This is a test.  The quick brown fox gathers no moss.

adm@cbneb.UUCP (05/01/84)

#R:cbnap:26500001:cbnap:26500002:000:111
cbnap!cmv    Apr 13 12:12:00 1984

	Is moss member of the same sex, or do you mean that green slimey
	stuff that grows on the ground?

			-cmv

liebert@sjuvax.UUCP (liebert) (05/04/84)

Sorry to bother you again.
--
			      Peter Liebert
			      Saint Joseph's University

eric@gang.UUCP (Eric Kiebler) (05/04/84)

[grunt]

Actually, moss is an acronym for Missouri Secret Service.
It is in lower case to keep a low profile.

eric
--
from the gang down at...  38.37.45 N   90.12.22 W
	..!ihnp4!afinitc!{gang|wucs!gang}!eric

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a rigged demo.
Copyright (C) 1984 All Rights Reserved.

cushner@ttidcb.UUCP (Jeffrey Cushner) (10/24/84)

This is a test.
Had it been an actual emergency...  I wouldn't be writing this stupid
newsletter.

jacobo@megatest (Jacobo Bulaevsky) (11/06/84)

THIS IS A NEW TEST FROM THE A MACHINE.

jacobo@cadvax (Jacobo Bulaevsky) (11/06/84)

THIS IS A TEST (OF COURSE)
--
UUCP:   {decvax!decwrl, ucbvax, ihnp4} !sun!megatest!jacobo
	{lbl-csam, amd, ubvax} !megatest!jacobo

barry@tellab2.UUCP (Barry Glicklich) (02/14/85)

 This is not only a test, it is a test.

This message is for test porpoises only.
 Do not provide with a seal of approval.

Thank you for your inattention.

			barry!tellab2 ????????

za56@sdcc3.ucsd.EDU (Brian McNeill) (08/03/86)

Test of my signature file.......

/-----------------------------------------------\
| Brian McNeill          ARPA : za56@sdcc3.UUCP |
| Generic disclaimer (I bought it at Price Club)|
|   "Any opinions expressed herein are merely   |
|    random combinations of words and phrases   |
|    and should not be construed to represent   |
|    the views of the ACC or UCSD unless, of    |
|    course, they become profitable or famous"  |
\-----------------------------------------------/

foz@ihdev.UUCP (The Fozman) (08/05/86)

Just a test also ... 1 ... 2 ... 3

The fozman

ccalille@ihdev.UUCP (The Cool Dude) (08/05/86)

> A test of the Emergency Line Eater System!

This better work!!!!!!!

bzs@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Barry Shein) (08/12/86)

______________________
|Thousands of cars   |
|	driving men  |
|to work             |
|                    |
----------------------
Testing nntp...

tslu@oliveb.UUCP (08/21/86)

> Just a test also ... 1 ... 2 ... 3
>
> The fozman

Another test

bverreau@mipos3.UUCP (Bernie Verreau ~) (08/22/86)

   is the .sig file included automatically?

In article <162@mipos3.UUCP>, bverreau@mipos3.UUCP (Bernie Verreau ~) writes:

>    is the .sig file included automatically?
     .sig and .signature in $home
|                     this is a test signature                            |