[comp.windows.ms.programmer] Guide 3.0 for windows

fredr@neuron.tamu.EDU (M Fred Rodriguez) (02/20/91)

I would like to find some users who are knowledgeable on the LOGIXX programming language for Guide 3.0.  I have a specific syntax error with a program, but would also like to know if anyone knows of any good books which describe the programming language and Guide 3.0, in general.

hadgraft@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au (Hadgraft) (02/21/91)

In article <12365@helios.TAMU.EDU>, fredr@neuron.tamu.EDU (M Fred Rodriguez) writes:
> I would like to find some users who are knowledgeable on the LOGIXX
> programming language for Guide 3.0.  I have a specific syntax error with a
> program, but would also like to know if anyone knows of any good books which
> describe the programming language and Guide 3.0, in general.

I've used Guide a lot, and LOGiiX a little. I'll have a look at your program if
you wish. Can't promise anything. A book on Guide and LOGiiX would be most
useful. Perhaps we should write it!
  |  Senior Lecturer                |  hadgraft@civeng.monash.edu.au   |
  |  Dept of Civil Engineering      |  phone:  +61 3 565 4983          |
  |  Monash University              |  fax:    +61 3 565 4944 or 3409  |