[comp.windows.ms.programmer] My experiences says wait...but I want an OO env.

pcb@cacs.usl.edu (Peter C. Bahrs) (02/19/91)

I want an OO environment for windows but I am biting my tongue and
hiding my credit cards.  I refuse to jump on the bandwagon with
borland c++, smalltalk v, the new zortech, or MSC's new sdk thing.

GET THE BUGS OUT!

I am forcing myself to save my money until I read responses from other
netters who will spend and find the bugs.  I sure hope some solid
testing has been performed on bc++.

I have been using all of the msc c versions and actor.

johnm@spudge.UUCP (John Munsch) (02/22/91)

In article <25464@rouge.usl.edu> pcb@cacs.usl.edu (Peter C. Bahrs) writes:
>I am forcing myself to save my money until I read responses from other
>netters who will spend and find the bugs.  I sure hope some solid
>testing has been performed on bc++.
>
>I have been using all of the msc c versions and actor.

For someone concerned about bugs you certainly have questionable taste in
compilers now :-)

John Munsch