[comp.windows.ms.programmer] EDIT control of dropdown listboxes...

churti@greco.dit.upm.es (Francisco Gutierrez de Churtichaga) (02/14/91)

I posted the questions several days aog, but I got no answers:
Can the current contents of the edit control if dropdown listboxes be
obtained? If so, how?
Thanks again,

Francisco Gutierrez de Churtichaga. <churti@dit.upm.es>
Departamento de Ingenieria Telematica. Universidad Politecnica de Madrid. SPAIN

kensy@microsoft.UUCP (Ken SYKES) (02/22/91)

In article <1991Feb13.185536.3925@dit.upm.es> churti@greco.UUCP (Francisco Gutierrez de Churtichaga) writes:

>I posted the questions several days aog, but I got no answers:
>Can the current contents of the edit control if dropdown listboxes be
>obtained? If so, how?

It works just like an edit control!  GetWindowText(hWnd), where hWnd is the
window handle of the dropdown control.

Ken Sykes
Disclaimer: The above opinions are solely my own.