[comp.windows.ms.programmer] C 6.00 Bug List, SDK Bug list?

tony@neuron.tamu.EDU (Tony Encarnacion) (02/22/91)

Somebody mentioned that C6.00 is full of bugs, and C6.00a is the version to get.  Is the
same situation true for SDK?  What is the current version for SDK?

I have C6.00a and SDK 3.0 (got it a few weeks after announcement).

srw@cci632.UUCP (Steve Windsor) (02/22/91)

In article <12466@helios.TAMU.EDU> tony@neuron.tamu.EDU (Tony Encarnacion) writes:
>same situation true for SDK?  What is the current version for SDK?
>
>I have C6.00a and SDK 3.0 (got it a few weeks after announcement).

As far as I know, the latest version of SDK IS 3.0.
If you have Adobe stuff or run Windows on a Network, then
you also will want the latest version of windows, 3.00A.

Stephen Windsor   srw@op632.cci.com