this is yet another test

mclure (12/16/82)

#N:sri-unix:1100011:000:14
sri-unix!mclure    Dec 15 18:48:00 1982

another test.

mjl (01/26/83)

Subject:     Another test
From:        mjl
Newsgroups:  net.test

ho hum...

xyzzy (02/02/83)

Please excuse this ...

xyzzy (02/02/83)

Please excuse this ... I'm testing Usenet<->BITNET.

sysred (02/02/83)

Ho hum.

tim (04/07/83)

just 1 of two tests
~?

ir278@sdccsu3.UUCP (=) (06/25/83)

~r test

espo@bpa.UUCP (09/27/83)

This is another test

hnij@bnl.UUCP (John Labovitz) (10/24/83)

Yet another test.  Pay no heed.
--
		 	John Labovitz
			      --

jmh@bnl.UUCP (Joel M. Heller) (11/05/83)

This is just another test.

pellegri@ittral.UUCP (Dan Pellegrino) (01/09/84)

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of thier party.

dna@dsd.UUCP (02/25/84)

Message goes here.
second line
end of message.

mikec@reed.UUCP (06/07/84)

Again, another test....

mackie@nsc.UUCP (Dave Mackie) (07/27/84)

this is a test

troeger@ttidca.UUCP (Jeff Troeger) (09/07/84)

Don't these ever get boring to read????????????????
--
[This space intentionally left blank]

sieg@packard.UUCP (B A Siegel) (09/11/84)

This is a pretty boring test!

			A tester

consult@uwmacc.UUCP (MACC Consultants) (09/13/84)

Well, it's almost my first time, anyway.

                   This space for rent.

rick@uwmacc.UUCP (the absurdist) (09/23/84)

[Protector of Mexico]
and Emperor of the United States.
He lived in San Francisco, of course.
--

Rick Keir -- MicroComputer Information Center, MACC
{allegra, ihnp4, seismo}!uwvax!uwmacc!rick

"This is the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put"
							-- Winston Churchill

heiser@cca.UUCP (B. Heiser) (10/05/84)

Testing stuff
.

--

Network: decvax!cca!heiser

USPS: Bill Heiser, Kendall Sq. PO, Box 891, Cambridge, MA   02142

pete@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Pete Davis) (11/17/84)

another one.

ralph@uf-csg.UUCP (Ralph Kuntz) (12/07/84)

[this line should be blank]

	Interesting reading, huh?

--
********** From the dungeon at the University of Florida **********
	George Ralph Kuntz			(904) 392-2371

tarnopol@ttidcb.UUCP (Lewis Tarnopol) (04/09/85)

This is another test.

this is a test, only a test.
|        skokie, illinois        |
 --------------------------------   Path: ..!ihnp4!ttrdc!levy

rice@dataio.Dataio.UUCP (Ken Rice) (10/09/85)

Boring, isn't it?

glennr@rruxo.UUCP (G. Robitaille) (02/18/86)

Does this shell work or what???
--
       Glenn H Robitaille
       Bell Communications Research

rwahbe@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU (Robert Wahbe) (03/07/86)

Is this the place?

ian@sdcsma.UUCP (Ian Ferris) (03/11/86)

This is a test of a fix to a bug in net followup posting from this
machine.

auth@homxb.UUCP (T.NECEDA) (05/08/86)

This is just another test.
Please ignore.

tan@ihuxi.UUCP (Bill Tanenbaum) (07/11/86)

Just another test.
--
Bill Tanenbaum - AT&T Bell Laboratories Naperville IL.

whv@psuvm.bitnet.UUCP (07/14/86)

Just another test.

johns@tybalt.caltech.edu.Caltech.Edu@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu (John Salmon) (07/26/86)

Just another test.

XZ

za56@sdcc3.ucsd.EDU (Brian McNeill) (08/03/86)

In article <827@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu> johns@tybalt.caltech.edu.UUCP (Lynn Salmon) writes:
>Just another test.
>XZ
Just testing response abilities....

	Brian McNeill      za56@sdcc3.UUCP

shannon@plooba.UUCP (Marc Shannon) (09/01/86)

This line IS my message.  This post was made with Distribution: net.

Another post with dist of pa will follow.  (I hope)

--Me

c50p-az@dorothy.Berkeley.EDU (E. Stephen Mack) (09/04/86)

In article <185@plooba.UUCP> shannon@plooba.UUCP (Marc Shannon) writes:
  This line IS my message.  This post was made with Distribution: net.

  Another post with dist of pa will follow.  (I hope)

  --Me

Hi there.  I read this posting, but I didn't see any others, so you can
assume your distribution of pa worked.

(Actually, this is a sneaky way of doing a test myself.)

Hey, this is also a cooooool test of my followup character.  Pretty aws, huh?

AND, at the same time, I can check my .signature... Will
the miracles of net.test ever cease?????

If anyone on the east coast sees this "article," I'd be interested in
hearing from you so that I can tell how far I can post.

And if anyone from outside the U.S. or Canada reads this, drop me a note,
and maybe we can compare political systems or something.

Anyway, gotta go.
[e. stephen]

DISCLAIMER: My opinions are entirely my own; Berkeley's administration and I
very rarely state each others' policies on any matter.

Who watches the Watchmen?