[net.test] TEST message

joe@teltone.UUCP (06/22/83)

This is a test.

bobr@tekgds.UUCP (06/22/83)

this is a test

murray@inteltsc.UUCP (09/28/83)

another test message.

news@inteltsc.UUCP (09/28/83)

We are attemptin to bring our Eunice system onto the net. This is a test.
If you receive this message, please respond. (Any helpful hints would
also be welcome).
					inteltsc!news

pjp@hw3b.UUCP (12/20/83)

Test Message

fjr@ihuxq.UUCP (Frank Rinaldo) (06/30/84)

this is a test only

toni@pertec.UUCP (Toni poper) (10/12/84)

This is a test to see how this whole thing works.

toni@pertec.UUCP (Toni poper) (10/12/84)

> From: toni@pertec.UUCP (Toni poper)
>
> This is a test to see how this whole thing works.

This is a test of message follow-up and signature file.
--

	Toni M. Poper
	pertec computer corp

lute@abnjh.UUCP (J. Collymore) (01/08/85)

This is merely a test.  Please disregard.

brent@cadovax.UUCP (Brent Rector) (03/23/85)

This is a test message, please ignore.

Brent E. Rector - CONTEL CADO, Torrance, CA
{ decvax, hplabs, ihnp4, ucbvax, sdcrdcf }!trwrb!cadovax!brent
					 philabs!cadovax!brent

vuser@drutx.UUCP (GerardenC) (08/19/85)

test message

jlc@atux01.UUCP (J. Collymore) (09/19/86)

Please be calm.  This is only a test.

	Jim Collymore

ryoung@mprvaxa.UUCP (Robert Young) (09/22/86)

testing, testing....1,2,3

Please ignore this message; this is only a test.
--
	Robert Young
	Microtel Pacific Research