[comp.windows.ms.programmer] Borland C++ "CODES CODES CODES" in Borland Language Express

MXD118@psuvm.psu.edu (Mike Dahmus) (03/22/91)

Has anyone else tried typing in all that crap about the classes for Windows
in the latest issue of Language Express?  I don't really understand it all
yet,  but it isn't working well at all,  and I've pored over it all and
haven't found any errors on my part.  Any typos I should know about?

Thanks,
Michael E. Dahmus              MXD118@PSUVM / dahmus@endor.cs.psu.edu

sidney@borland.com (Sidney Markowitz) (03/23/91)

MXD118@psuvm.psu.edu (Mike Dahmus) writes:
>Has anyone else tried typing in all that crap about the classes for Windows
>in the latest issue of Language Express?  I don't really understand it all
>yet,  but it isn't working well at all,  and I've pored over it all and
>haven't found any errors on my part.  Any typos I should know about?

Borland has put the files up on Compuserve. I'll upload it to
Simtel20, probably this weekend (23 March) so it will be available for
ftp and mail server access soon after that.

  -- sidney markowitz <sidney@borland.com>