Aren't any newsgroups sacred anymore?

(hyuck hyuck :-) )

The fozman
ihnp4!ihdev!foz

sam@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Shelli Meyers) (09/30/86)

In article <920@ihdev.UUCP> foz@ihdev.UUCP (The fozman) writes:

>Aren't any newsgroups sacred anymore?
>
>(hyuck hyuck :-) )

Of course they are.  That is why I'm here, right?

...to *un*-sacred it, of course ;-)

- Shelli "I swear that test msg wasn't supposed to get to the outside
          world" Meyers

allanon@hope.UUCP (Kenneth Leung) (09/30/86)

> In article <920@ihdev.UUCP> foz@ihdev.UUCP (The fozman) writes:
>>
>>Aren't any newsgroups sacred anymore?
>>
>>(hyuck hyuck :-) )
>
> Of course they are.  That is why I'm here, right?
>
> ...to *un*-sacred it, of course ;-)
>
> - Shelli "I swear that test msg wasn't supposed to get to the outside
>           world" Meyers
why dont you *un*-sacred it by giving us another ascii-pic of you, seems
that everybody around has seen the last one.
BTW, did "Navyface" send you anything recently? I havent heard him talking
about you recently.

-ken

sam@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Shelli Meyers) (10/03/86)

In article <744@hope.UUCP> allanon@hope.UUCP (Kenneth Leung) writes:
>why dont you *un*-sacred it by giving us another ascii-pic of you, seems
>that everybody around has seen the last one.
>BTW, did "Navyface" send you anything recently? I havent heard him talking
>about you recently.

Sorry, Ken, the rest of the pictures aren't in ASCII.

:-)

	- Shelli

P.S. He better be talking about me, he's coming to visit me for a week...