[comp.windows.ms.programmer] BC++ 2.0 Help Compiler

ebergman@isis.cs.du.edu (Eric Bergman-Terrell) (04/02/91)

Has anyone received the Help Compiler absent from BC++ 2.0 (at least the ones
that were first shipped)?

If so, does it include anything else?  Did you have to call to get it or did
they just send it to you???

Perspiring Minds Want to KNOW!

Terrell

keating@rex.cs.tulane.edu (John Keating) (04/04/91)

ebergman@isis.cs.du.edu (Eric Bergman-Terrell) writes:

> Has anyone received the Help Compiler absent from BC++ 2.0 (at least the ones
> that were first shipped)?

Well, I just received my Borland compiler this morning.  I haven't yet
installed it, but there was a book included with the package called the
Borland Languages Help Compiler, so I assume that it is now shipping.

> If so, does it include anything else?

Couldn't tell you at the moment...  (Anything else than what?  The MSC Help
Compiler?  That I couldn't tell you at all, as I've never seen the MSC one.)

John
--
 | Looking for genealogical histories of | | keating@rex.cs.tulane.edu |