test 2.

tim (04/07/83)

TRy again

ellis (04/08/83)

real programmers don't wear shoes

pellegri@ittral.UUCP (Dan Pellegrino) (01/09/84)

This is a test.  Test,1,2,3,4.

ths@lanl-a.UUCP (01/11/84)

We all have to start somewhere.....so why are you here reading this!

arnold@denelcor.UUCP (Ed Arnold) (06/04/84)

~vi

testing two

novak@trwrb.UUCP (Michael Novak) (07/27/84)

testing2...

--
Michael Novak
..trwrb!novak

frank@dciem.UUCP (Frank Evans) (09/11/84)

This is my second atempt to post some info in the net user system starting at the end of the para.

As you can see every thing appears to be going all right.

rwh@pyuxii.UUCP (R. W. Heitner) (09/26/84)

This is another test of a reply, will it get posted???

gdave@ubvax.UUCP (Dave Guertin) (06/19/85)

	Had to try this again. Send flames to net.dud.

jtjones@trout.UUCP (06/27/85)

This is another test.  This is only a test.

This was sent to nosc.test and net.test with a distribution of 'na'.
Let's see if it made it anywhere.

I wonder if my signature file worked on this one?

Later...
--
---
Jeffrey T. Jones				jtjones@nosc.ARPA

control@almsa-1 (William Martin) (07/02/85)

Looking at saving copy...

raf@bu-cs.UUCP (try) (05/02/86)

testing,1,2,3

					  -<last line

root@edsedge.UUCP (07/10/86)

Control: create net.test

test 4

dhm@af.sei.cmu.edu (Daniel "Dan" H. Miller) (07/14/86)

second posting to net.test

What machine name is in the From: line?
What name and organization is listed?
--

--- Daniel "Dan" H. Miller

Software Engineering Institute / Carnegie-Mellon U.;  Pittsburgh, PA 15213  USA
dhm@sei.cmu.edu (...!ihnp4!seismo!dhm@sei.cmu.edu)                (412)268-7728

Disclaimer:  "The  views  and conclusions contained in this document are solely
those of the author and should not  be  interpreted  as  representing  official
policies,  either  expressed or implied, of the Software Engineering Institute,
Carnegie-Mellon University, the U.S. Air Force, the Department of  Defense,  or
the U.S. Government."

joe@rb-dc1.UUCP (07/30/86)

In article <296@af.sei.cmu.edu> dhm@af.sei.cmu.edu (Daniel "Dan" H. Miller) writes:
>second posting to net.test
>
>What machine name is in the From: line?
>What name and organization is listed?
>--
>
>--- Daniel "Dan" H. Miller
>
>Software Engineering Institute / Carnegie-Mellon U.;  Pittsburgh, PA 15213  USA
>dhm@sei.cmu.edu (...!ihnp4!seismo!dhm@sei.cmu.edu)                (412)268-7728
>
>Disclaimer:  "The  views  and conclusions contained in this document are solely
>those of the author and should not  be  interpreted  as  representing  official
>policies,  either  expressed or implied, of the Software Engineering Institute,
>Carnegie-Mellon University, the U.S. Air Force, the Department of  Defense,  or
>the U.S. Government."

test test test

tjs@cblpe.UUCP (Tim Strasser) (08/20/86)

this is another test - how do i give my path out in the header?

root@softart.UUCP (SUPER USER) (10/08/86)

test 2

sunita2@ihlpf.UUCP (Chhablani) (10/14/86)

> test 2
> *** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***

test3!!!!