[comp.windows.ms.programmer] Petzold, Examples

aaron@backyard.bae.bellcore.com (Aaron Akman) (04/24/91)

Are the Petzold book examples on-line somewhere?

___________________________
Aaron Akman
aaron@backyard.bellcore.com
908-699-8019

ebergman@isis.cs.du.edu (Eric Bergman-Terrell) (04/24/91)

Yes the Petzold examples are availble on-line.  Send in the order card in
the back of the book (the code is copyrighted).

Terrell

drift@qut.edu.au (Glenn Wallace) (04/25/91)

In article <1991Apr23.173348.905@bellcore.bellcore.com>, aaron@backyard.bae.bellcore.com (Aaron Akman) writes:
> Are the Petzold book examples on-line somewhere?
>
> Aaron Akman

The disk that goes with the book is avail from MS Press.

They are not available on Microsoft OnLine.

I don't know of anywhere else they would likely be on-line, sorry.

| Glenn Wallace     | Net: drift@qut.edu.au                   |
| Drift Project     | Fone: +61 7 837-7126 Fax: +61 7 221-0173|
| Telecom Australia | Snail: 11th Flr 144 Edward St.,         |
+-------------------+        Brisbane, Q4000 Australia        |
| Disclaimer - The opinions expressed must be my own, because |
|              Telecom is a statuatory authority and as such, |
|              is not capable of having opinions.             |