[comp.windows.ms.programmer] Bernoulli, C++

aaron@backyard.bae.bellcore.com (Aaron Akman) (05/01/91)

From w/in WIN3 (enh386) I can read from my Bernoulli disks, but when I
try to write, my system hangs, the screen blanks or trashes, and the
Bernoulli light stays on.  So far, no damage after reboot.  I tried:

VirtualHDIrq=FALSE

...or something like that under [enh386] of system.ini.  No effect.

Are the Borland Magazine C++ classes uploaded anywhere?  I looked on
Compu$erve, but only found an alternative set in BPROGB, LIB 11.

If I'm trying to create Dialogs that are similar to something I've
seen (like ``choose a file in some directory'') does it make sense to
try and edit an existing .EXE using WRT, extract the dialog
definition, and copy it to a .RES or .DLG?

Alternatively, is there a library of standard .RES or .DLG files
anywhere?

Aaron Akman
aaron@backyard.bellcore.com
908-699-8019

johnm@spudge.UUCP (John Munsch) (05/04/91)

In article <1991May1.134237.27081@bellcore.bellcore.com> aaron@backyard.bae.bellcore.com (Aaron Akman) writes:
>Are the Borland Magazine C++ classes uploaded anywhere?  I looked on
>Compu$erve, but only found an alternative set in BPROGB, LIB 11.

Go to BPROGA and there is a data library with BLX11.ZIP in it.

John Munsch