[comp.windows.ms.programmer] Mouse vs BC++

kevin@msa3b.UUCP (Kevin P. Kleinfelter) (05/06/91)

bobo@hpcvra.cv.hp.com. (Bob O'Donnell) writes:

>I don't know if this is related to your problem, but what I have had happen
>is to be scrolling down a file by clicking on the scrollbar, click once and have
>the editor scroll me all the way to the bottom or top of the file.  This happens
>regularly and is a distinct pain in the neck.

For this, and the original post which propted this, I suspect that it may
be related to another bug.  If you are running the IDE in a Windows DOS box,
and toggle back and forth between the IDE and Windows, sometimes the
system can "think" that your ALT key is down when it is up.  Thus, when
you click on the scroll bar, it thinks you did this while holding the ALT
key.  My workaround is to hit ALT a few times after each switch between
Win and IDE.
--
Kevin Kleinfelter @ DBS, Inc (404) 239-2347   ...gatech!nanoVX!msa3b!kevin
English Lesson: THEIR home is over THERE. THERE is one house. THEY'RE not home.