[comp.windows.ms.programmer] Is WH_WINDOWMSG documented

Russ Nelson <nelson@sun.soe.clarkson.edu> (05/15/91)

Is WH_WINDOWMGR undocumented?  It appears in windows.h, but not in my
Windows 2 SDK documentation, nor in Borland's THELP online documentation.
Is it in the Windows 3 SDK documentation?

I'm writing an application that needs to be informed when any top-level window
gets created, destroyed, moved, or sized.  WH_WINDOWMGR seems like it should
do the trick, but it doesn't seem to work...

Joerg-Stefan_Sell@p12.f3.n245.z2.fidonet.org (Joerg-stefan Sell) (05/24/91)

Hello Russ!

Allow me to quote a letter you wrote:

RN> Is WH_WINDOWMGR undocumented?  It appears in windows.h, but not in my
RN> Windows 2 SDK documentation, nor in Borland's THELP online
RN> documentation. Is it in the Windows 3 SDK documentation?

I havn't found the message within the Programmer's Reference Book for Windows
3.0 - so it seems to be undocumented 8-(

Please let me know if you found out what it exactly does...

 Greetings, Joerg-Stefan