From: schwartz@pogo.den.mmc.com (Michael Schwartz)
Newsgroups: comp.windows.ms.programmer
Subject: Borland language express code listings?
I have tried to get the scrollbar listings from the spring '91 Borland
Language express, but to no avail.

Could they be posted to this group, or to cica?

What I have tried:
Calling the Borland DL BBS.  Result: answers, but doesn't establish connection.
Calling TechFax.             Result: listing is not in the index.

What I haven't tried (I don't have Genie or BIX)
Compuserve (GO BPROGA, LIB 15)
GEnie	(BORLAND/Software Libraries)
BIX	(JOIN BORLAND/LISTINGS)

Thanks.