[comp.windows.ms.programmer] REPOST: Actor Docs & PD classes

etxpihl@texas.ericsson.se (DEE Tomas Pihl) (05/24/91)

Here is a repost to an artikle I sent for some weeks ago.
Seems like the reply-address on that posting was screwed up.

Ok, here it comes:

Writing this for a fiend of mine..
Hi,
I'm working with some software development for Windows 3 and
I'm using Actor 3.01, which is a object oriented language made
for W3.0. However, the documentation for Actor is written for
Actor version *3.0*. As you understand, it's good to have a
fresh documentation and I'm looking for it.
The White Water Group writes that any additional information
or updates of the documentation can be found in thier BBS, but
I dont't have a modem.

Is there anyone out there that knows of a site (which you can
reach with anonymous ftp) that holds this info ?
Perhaps someone already has it and can e-mail it to my friend.

Another thing: I'm also looking for PD classes for Actor. I would
               appreciate if U want to share them with me, or the
               world.

Keep up the good work all of you Actor Fans!!

Niclas 'The Umeaid'
-) His friend: Tomas Pihl

--
Tomas Pihl   		; E-mail: etxpihl@texas.ericsson.se
Erisson Telecom AB	; Memo  : etx.etxpihl  /   _  |o o|

jeroen_pluimers@f521.n281.z2.fidonet.org (Jeroen Pluimers) (06/02/91)

Hello DEE!

In a msg of <24 May 91>, DEE Tomas Pihl writes to All:

 DTP> I'm using Actor 3.01, which is a object oriented language made
 DTP> for W3.0. However, the documentation for Actor is written for
 DTP> Actor version *3.0*. As you understand, it's good to have a
All documentation for 3.01 is either on disk or as a small booklet.
The books delivered with 3.01 are the same as with 3.01.

jeroen

internet: fthsmuld@rulgl.leidenuniv.nl
bitnet:   fthsmuld@hlerul52.bitnet