[comp.windows.ms.programmer] Paradox under Windows 3

mcorlett@ibmpcug.co.uk (M A Corlett) (06/04/91)

Re: Paradox Under Windows

Does anybody know how to configure a .pif file so I can persuade Borland's
Paradox to run in a DOS box under Windows 3?

All that happens is that I get an'Expanded memory error' message and the
app terminates.

Mike Corlett, mcorlett@ibmpcug.co.uk

--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not

laughner@darwin.cc.nd.edu (Tom Laughner) (06/04/91)

In article <1991Jun3.212209.21014@ibmpcug.co.uk> mcorlett@ibmpcug.co.uk (M A Corlett) writes:
>Re: Paradox Under Windows
>
>Does anybody know how to configure a .pif file so I can persuade Borland's
>Paradox to run in a DOS box under Windows 3?
>
>All that happens is that I get an'Expanded memory error' message and the
>app terminates.
>
>Mike Corlett, mcorlett@ibmpcug.co.uk
>
>--
>Automatic Disclaimer:
>The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not
>represent the views of the IBM PC User Group.
>--

You need to configure Paradox so that it runs in real mode.  The
Paradox manual has instructions.