[comp.windows.ms.programmer] No more messages about gating!

kentfo@polari.UUCP (Kent Forschmiedt) (06/07/91)

In article <229835589@p5.f36.n245.z2.fidonet.org> Stephan_Schwab%p5.f36.n245.z2@hippo.dfv.rwth-aachen.de (Stephan Schwab) writes:
>JK>  > I just enabled this conference because the BBS lists it as
>JK> The message you read was maybe one from the internet-guys. Well, they are
>JK> a little bit strange sometimes and nobody really knows why they invaded
>JK> this echo.

Excuse my interruption, but I humbly suggest that the invasion was from
the other direction.  I don't recall inviting the users of your half baked
network to fill my disk with this junk.

>The topic of this conference is "Programming Windows" and not "To Gate or Not
>To Gate". Please stop posting any further messages about this. If you feel that
>you have to write a letter about this topic, please take it to netmail or
>E-mail. My network adress is shown in this message. You will get a reply.

Too bad the address sends it to somewhere in denmark to be dropped on
the floor, eh?
--
Kent Forschmiedt ... kentfo@polari ... uw-beaver!sumax!polari!kentfo