[comp.windows.ms.programmer] Programming Windows companion disks?

bingham@hpnmdla.sr.hp.com (David Bingham) (06/25/91)

  Would someone out there who has the companion disks to Petzold's "Programming
Windows" please mail me a shar of the source files?  I have the book. I just
don't have the time to type in all the examples. Thanks in advance.

David Bingham
Hewlett Packard
bingham@hpnmqa1.sr.hp.com

ebergman@isis.cs.du.edu (Eric Bergman-Terrell) (06/25/91)

The programs in Petzold's Programming Windows are copyrighted.

Terrell

wilcox@wucs1.wustl.edu (Don Wilcox) (06/25/91)

In article <13750002@hpnmdla.sr.hp.com> bingham@hpnmdla.sr.hp.com (David Bingham) writes:

>  Would someone out there who has the companion disks to Petzold's "Programming
>Windows" please mail me a shar of the source files?  I have the book. I just
>don't have the time to type in all the examples. Thanks in advance.

Of course, there will be no positive replies to this request, since these
disks are copywrited material.  $39.95 is not a lot of money.  My time is
worth about $75.00 to my clients, this comes to about a half hour's worth.
Just buy the disks.

>David Bingham
>Hewlett Packard
>bingham@hpnmqa1.sr.hp.com

Don
Don Wilcox                         | "Hear, O Israel, the Lord your God, the
Washington University in St. Louis |     Lord is One."
email: wilcox@cs.wustl.edu         |