[comp.windows.ms.programmer] DDE to ProgMan

uad1031@dircon.co.uk (Julian Templeman) (06/27/91)

When I'm asking ProgMan to create a new item in a group, how
do I get it to display the item with a particular icon, eg. the
apps own icon?

I'm trying to use the sample installer program I got from some
MS DEvelopers Notes, and I notice that their code can't get
the ProgMan to display the application icon either!

Any hints/code fragments gratefully accepted.

julian
Julian Templeman                           Baker Jardine & Associates
Tel: +44-81-371-5644                          London SW6 4TJ, England
Fax: +44-81-371-5182                            ...ukc!dircon!uad1031

coates@UC780.UMD.EDU (06/28/91)

In article <1991Jun27.120603.18210@dircon.co.uk>, uad1031@dircon.co.uk (Julian Templeman) writes:

>When I'm asking ProgMan to create a new item in a group, how
>do I get it to display the item with a particular icon, eg. the
>apps own icon?
>
>I'm trying to use the sample installer program I got from some
>MS DEvelopers Notes, and I notice that their code can't get
>the ProgMan to display the application icon either!
>
>Any hints/code fragments gratefully accepted.
>
>julian
>--
>Julian Templeman                           Baker Jardine & Associates
>Tel: +44-81-371-5644                          London SW6 4TJ, England
>Fax: +44-81-371-5182                            ...ukc!dircon!uad1031

I take it you've selected 'Properties' from the Item menu.