[comp.sys.amiga.multimedia] Movie assembly, disassembly...

bjames@lehi3b15.csee.Lehigh.EDU (Binoy James [890904]) (02/07/91)

Is there any way I can take apart a movie animation and work on the individual
files and then put it back together?

Thanx.
Bin

dewolfe@ug.cs.dal.ca (Colin DeWolfe) (02/12/91)

In article <1384@lehi3b15.csee.Lehigh.EDU> bjames@lehi3b15.csee.Lehigh.EDU (Binoy James [890904]) writes:
>Is there any way I can take apart a movie animation and work on the individual
>files and then put it back together?
>
>Thanx.
>Bin

I have one word for you...  It's called  "Animation Station"  Available
through your local dealer... This is a good piece of software that lets
you rip apart anims, change frame rates, do backgrounds and other neat stuff

--
Colin DeWolfe
dewolfe@ug.cs.dal.ca

P.S.  I have no affiliation with Progressive Peripherals and Software, except
that I like their software.

trasc@dworkin.UUCP (James Trascapoulos) (02/12/91)

bjames@lehi3b15.csee.Lehigh.EDU (Binoy James [890904]) writes:

>Is there any way I can take apart a movie animation and work on the individual
>files and then put it back together?

>Thanx.
>Bin

	Well, while I've never used it myself, I have a friend that routinely
does this on his 2500/30 with files that he's created using Turbo Silver. He
uses Animation Station, by Progressive Peripherals. I don't know if it's
available seperately, but I know it's available as a part of their animation
package (whateveritscalled...I use Imagine and Sculpt myself)

	Jim Trascapoulos
	CSAccess BBS  *  Lawrenceville, NJ  *  609-584-8774