[comp.sys.amiga.multimedia] Dragon Lair

set@phobos.cis.ksu.edu (Steve E Tietze ) (02/22/91)

Im still looking for the Amiga Vision Flow of Dragon Lair.
Any Help Email me

set@phobos.cis.ksu.edu

steve t.

pashdown@javelin.es.com (Pete Ashdown) (02/22/91)

set@phobos.cis.ksu.edu (Steve E Tietze ) writes:

>Im still looking for the Amiga Vision Flow of Dragon Lair.
>Any Help Email me

Steve, I've seen your request three, maybe four times.  I would say that if
you get no response after the second try, that its time to try elsewhere.
Have you tried writing a letter to Amiga World?  I'm sure the editor who
wrote the original article would have no bones about giving away copies of
his 'Flow'.  Then you can put it on ab20 for the rest of us.

--
		"If the real Jesus Christ were to stand up today
		 He'd be gunned down cold by the CIA"  - The The

Pete Ashdown  pashdown@javelin.sim.es.com ...uunet!javelin.sim.es.com!pashdown

skwood@acsu.buffalo.edu (Scott K Wood) (02/23/91)

set@phobos.cis.ksu.edu (Steve E Tietze ) writes:

>Im still looking for the Amiga Vision Flow of Dragon Lair.
>Any Help Email me

     I've tried a few times now to get to you via E-Mail, but have been
unsuccessful.  Therefore, I'll post my reply here.
     Your best shot at getting the AmigaVision Flow of Dragon's Lair
would be to contact Lou Wallace at AmigaWorld.  I believe he is the one
that made the Dragon's Lair flow.
     In a previous message, you stated that you had the Dragon's Lair
videodisc.  I, like yourself, have wanted to create a "real" version of
Dragon's Lair on the Amiga.  However, I have not been able to locate the
disc.  Could you give me some information as to where you obtained your
disc?

                                             Scott
                                  BITNET : v092mg5@ubvms.bitnet
                                INTERNET : v092mgp5@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu
					   skwood@acsu.buffalo.edu

set@phobos.cis.ksu.edu (Steve E Tietze ) (05/23/91)

I just talk to Lou from Amiga World.  He has told me that he has released the
Amiga vision flow for Dragon Lair.  Has any one got this yet??  Also he
said he release it on Plink and bix but I don't have access to theses networks
for if some kind sole would upload it to abc20.. I would be very greatful.

If anyone has any info on this please Email me
oh by the way its called Dragon.lzh I beleive.

<->   AMIGA MAN!    ***Kansas State University***   Steve Tietze        <->
<->                 Email set@phobos.cis.ksu.edu  Phone 913-539-9101    <->
<-><-><-><-><-><-><->And Justice for All ... Metallica<-><-><-><-><-><-><->