[comp.sys.amiga.multimedia] Not again ATARI-vs-AMIGA!

minidis@urz.unibas.ch (06/27/91)

From: minidis@urz.unibas.ch
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.misc
Subject: Not again ATARI-VS-AMIGA!
Date: 27 Jun 91 14:03:14 MET

Hi AMIGA freaks,

I a lot of you guys, and most of them are okay, even though they still
do a lot of copying and playing of games in spite of their `wonderful
desktop-pub.-progs`.

Well that is not the reason I write you guys, all I want to say is:

Get rid of that MOTHER****** who thinks he has to warm up the
ATARI-VS-AMIGA `WAR` again. I think we are all out of those chil-size-shoes,
don`t you ???

*** LIVE LONG AND PROSPER ***

Alexander, an ATARI-FREAK.

James_Hastings-Trew@tptbbs.UUCP (James Hastings-Trew) (06/28/91)

In a message dated Fri 28 Jun 91 08:55, Minidis@urz.unibas.ch wrote:

 M> Get rid of that MOTHER****** who thinks he has to warm up the
 M> ATARI-VS-AMIGA `WAR` again. I think we are all out of those chil-size-
 M> shoes, don`t you ???

Whoa, dude! Time to cut down on the caffeine!

I think you mis-posted in the wrong area...

tony@ais.org (Tony Poole) (06/29/91)

James_Hastings-Trew@tptbbs.UUCP (James Hastings-Trew) writes:

>In a message dated Fri 28 Jun 91 08:55, Minidis@urz.unibas.ch wrote:

> M> Get rid of that MOTHER****** who thinks he has to warm up the
> M> ATARI-VS-AMIGA `WAR` again. I think we are all out of those chil-size-
> M> shoes, don`t you ???

>Whoa, dude! Time to cut down on the caffeine!

>I think you mis-posted in the wrong area...

He mis-posted in about ten of the wrong areas.  Apparently this blow
hard thinks posting to ten different Amiga newsgroups is somehow going
to make the poster in question go away.

It was the worst misuse of bandwidth I've seen in a long time
(apart from this follow-up, that is :-).

- Tony

pad@probitas.cs.utas.edu.au (Paul A Daniels) (06/29/91)

In <0P?D08A@irie.ais.org> tony@ais.org (Tony Poole) writes:

>James_Hastings-Trew@tptbbs.UUCP (James Hastings-Trew) writes:

>>In a message dated Fri 28 Jun 91 08:55, Minidis@urz.unibas.ch wrote:

>> M> Get rid of that MOTHER****** who thinks he has to warm up the
>> M> ATARI-VS-AMIGA `WAR` again. I think we are all out of those chil-size-
>> M> shoes, don`t you ???

>>Whoa, dude! Time to cut down on the caffeine!

>>I think you mis-posted in the wrong area...

>He mis-posted in about ten of the wrong areas.  Apparently this blow
>hard thinks posting to ten different Amiga newsgroups is somehow going
>to make the poster in question go away.

>It was the worst misuse of bandwidth I've seen in a long time
>(apart from this follow-up, that is :-).

>- Tony

	Funny how he managed to send it to every Amiga group.
	An approch like that is just asking for abuse. He probably
	just wants to watch the flames.

		Paul.
--
Paul A Daniels