[comp.windows.open-look] Ada Bindings ???

EYRING@cc.utah.edu (11/06/90)

Does anyone know of anyone doing Ada bindings for the OpenLook
class of widgets.  Lots of work is being done doing the X11R4,
Xt intrinsics, sample HP and Athena widgets, or Motif. But  has anyone
heard of anyone doing the OpenLook Ada bindings.

>Bob Witmer
>Eyring Inc., Flight Simulation Division
>6918 S 185 W Salt Lake City, Utah 84047
>eyring!rcw@snowbird.sun.com or eyring@cc.utah.edu

ks@tut.fi (Syst{ Kari) (11/06/90)

The (latest?) version of Telegen2 contains a binding to xview-toolkit.

--
This article represents my personal views.
NeWS flash: "X is the Fortran of windowing systems."

hans@smab.se (Hans C Larsson) (11/07/90)

EYRING@cc.utah.edu writes:

>Does anyone know of anyone doing Ada bindings for the OpenLook
>class of widgets.  Lots of work is being done doing the X11R4,
>Xt intrinsics, sample HP and Athena widgets, or Motif. But  has anyone
>heard of anyone doing the OpenLook Ada bindings.

We are waiting for SunAda 1.4a (a.k.a TeleSoft's TeleGEN2 <something>)
Ada compiler which shall include bindings for XView (they say).
We are now using 1.4.
        Hans C Larsson			Email:	hans@smab.se
	Saab Missiles, Sweden		Motto:	"keep it short"