[comp.windows.open-look] Mailing List - PLEASE READ

grp@Unify.com (Greg Pasquariello) (11/14/90)

Just a reminder... If you are on the Open Look Mailing list, and
receive the newsgroup comp.windows.open-look, please send mail to
openlook-request@Unify.Com (or reply to this message) to be removed
from the list.  With the advent of the newsgroup, and the gateway to
the list, the machine that maintains the list is beginning to get
swamped.

Thanks for your cooperation.
--

---
Greg Pasquariello

bobg@ll.mit.edu (Bob Giovannucci Jr.) (11/14/90)

jdm@gssc.gss.com (John D. Miller) (11/15/90)

in case you missed my mail, pls remove me from the list now.

thanks, greg.

-- jdm

>Just a reminder... If you are on the Open Look Mailing list, and
>receive the newsgroup comp.windows.open-look, please send mail to
>openlook-request@Unify.Com (or reply to this message) to be removed
>from the list.

If you reply to the message, please make sure the reply goes to
"openlook-request", *NOT* to "openlook"; requests to be added to,
removed from, or have one's entry changed on a mailing list should
rarely, if ever, be sent to the list itself, as the people on the list -
and the people reading any newsgroup gatewayed to and from the list - in
general can't do anything about the request, and the people who can
might not read the list or might not see your request if it's buried in
all the other messages on the list.