[comp.windows.open-look] Help: meta key in Emacs with OpenWindow running

pantz@mth.msu.edu (Tzu-Hsi Pan) (12/11/90)

Could someone tell me how to make meta key work inside Emacs when it
is invoked with option -nw in a OpenWindow Command or Shell tool?
There was no problem with meta key when it was invoked without -nw.
What's the story here?
Thanks in advance.

--Pan

pantz@mth.msu.edu (Tzu-Hsi Pan) (12/12/90)

I wrote:
>Could someone tell me how to make meta key work inside Emacs when it
>is invoked with option -nw in a OpenWindow Command or Shell tool?
>There was no problem with meta key when it was invoked without -nw.
>What's the story here?
>Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry that I didn't make myself clear.
The meta key here is the Diamond key on Sparcstation or Left/Right key
on Sun 3.
Thanks again.

--Pan