[comp.windows.open-look] OLGX library summary

fcaggian@kepler.com (Frank Caggiano) (12/26/90)

A while back I posted a qustion concerning the OLGX library.

I want to thank the people who responded.  Here is a sumary of
their replies:

There are two documents which came with the OLGX distribution,
olgx_api.ps and olgs_paper.ps . THe first gives an overview
of the use of the olgx calls, the second is a brief explanation of the
library.  With the first document and the source code to OLWM it is
possible to get the calls to work and produce the graphic figures.

THe following books were also recommended :

OPEN LOOK Graphical User Interface Functional Specifications
OPEN LOOK Graphical User Interface Application Style Guidelines.

Both published by Addison-Wesley.

--
Frank Caggiano                      INTERNET: fcaggian@kepler.com
Kepler Financial Management, Ltd.       UUCP: ..!uunet!kepler1!fcaggian

jipping@cs.hope.edu (Mike Jipping) (12/27/90)

In article <455@kepler1.kepler.com>, Frank Caggiano writes:

> There are two documents which came with the OLGX distribution,
> olgx_api.ps and olgs_paper.ps . THe first gives an overview
> of the use of the olgx calls, the second is a brief explanation of the
> library.  With the first document and the source code to OLWM it is
> possible to get the calls to work and produce the graphic figures.

What do you mean "came with the OLGX distribution"?  Is this the source
distribution from the MIT X stuff (in the XView toolkit source)?

      Mike Jipping
      Hope College Department of Computer Science
      jipping@cs.hope.edu  (BITNET: JIPPING@HOPE)

      "The 70's are over old man.  Take your mood ring and
       go home."
                                   -- Dana Gould