[comp.windows.open-look] How do I exit Xnews when an application exits.

kenw@protocol.COM (Ken West) (04/19/91)

We have an application that runs on a Sun workstation and we would like to exit
the windowing system whenever the application exits.  Is there a simple way
to tell Xnews to stop short of digging up its PID and sending it a kill(1)
signal?
----------

				Ken West
				Protocol Systems, Incorporated
				14924 N.W. Greenbrier Parkway
				Beaverton, Oregon 97006
				(503) 645-2500
				...uunet!protocol!kenw

It's not safe out here! It's wonderous-- with things to satiate desires both
subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." --Q, "Q Who"

Newsgroups: comp.windows.open-look

From: kenw@protocol.COM (Ken West)
test from doc