[comp.windows.open-look] Wanted: Xbitmap or Sun Iconfile of SNAKE

pauln@TIRS.oz.au (Paul Ninnis) (05/07/91)

I need one of these (my hard drawn icons are very ugly)
preferably about 60-80 pixels square but others are ok
Either mail me , or if you know where one is archived let me know
Thanks in Advance

+-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------+
|  ___  __   _  _   _     _    _            | PAUL NINNIS : Software Engineer|
| (  ,)( ,\ ( )( ) / )   ( )  / )           | International Railroad Systems |
|  ) _) )  \ \()/ / (_    ) \/ / @TIRS.oz.au| 209 Wakefield St,Adelaide SA   |
| The Hidden Flaw NEVER Remains Hidden      | FAX: +61 8 232 2274            |

anthony@gucis.sct.gu.edu.au (Anthony Thyssen) (05/08/91)

pauln@TIRS.oz.au (Paul Ninnis) writes:
>I need one of these (my hard drawn icons are very ugly)
>preferably about 60-80 pixels square but others are ok
>Either mail me , or if you know where one is archived let me know
>Thanks in Advance

I myself would like to see a dragon icon -- any artistic people out their