tiemann@arkesden.eng.sun.com (Michael Tiemann) (10/25/90)

   Date: 23 Oct 90 16:29:09 GMT
   From: helios!calvin.tamu.edu@cs.utexas.edu  (Chuck Herrick)
   Sender: help-gnu-emacs-request@prep.ai.mit.edu

   In article <1990Oct17.184507.9445@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> cag4@CUNIXA.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU (Carson A Gaspar) writes:
   >Do the right thing: Buy an Amiga! ;-)
   >(See? Easy solution to to Apple problem. Besides, we have Sys V.4.)

   Actually, for a BETTER solution to the crapple problem,

   BUY a NeXT!!  (;-} And we've got Mach. So you can head in a
   direction which hopefully ultimately leads away from the
   Sun/AT&T tyrants and toward a pd UNIX.

   --
	   Chuck Herrick				cnh5730@calvin.tamu.edu

But NeXT is doing business with Lotus, which is a potentially more
dangerous company than Apple!  If you buy a NeXT, tell them to divest
themselves from Lotus.  If you have a NeXT and are considering
upgrading it, do the same!

The League for Programming Freedom is an organization established to
inform the public of the dangers of look-and-feel copyright and
software patents; send mail to league@prep.ai.mit.edu for more
information.

Michael