[gnu.g++.help] Technical discussions ONLY, please!

tower@AI.MIT.EDU (Leonard H. Tower Jr.) (01/31/91)

      [ I run this list for those who don't know.  -len ]

It is not appropriate to discuss non-technical matters on this mailing
list/newsgroup.  If you must discuss such matters in a gnu group/list,
please use the newsgroup gnu.misc.discuss, which is equivalent to the
mailing list gnu-misc-discuss@cis.ohio-state.edu, in the future.  It
is the only gnu.* newsgroup/list where non-technical discussion is
appropriate.

The GNU Project reserves the right to respond to people who choose to
make non-technical comments here, particularly when they have their
facts wrong.

The GNU Project also reserves the right to make occasional
non-technical postings here, particularly when they directly relate to
g++ and its use.  For example, the recent posting of the draft LGPL
for review.

Please refer to the file etc/MAILINGLISTS in the GNU Emacs
distribution for a full description of how the GNU Project lists work.
It's also available from gnu@prep.ai.mit.edu.

If you simply must discuss any of this, please do so in
gnu.misc.discuss.

thanx -len
aka help-g++-request@prep.ai.mit.edu, the person who runs this list.

Re: