[comp.text.sgml] sample text

goer@quads.uchicago.edu (Richard L. Goerwitz) (11/30/90)

Could someone perhaps send me an example of a text encoded using
SGML?  A few K is all I'd need.  I've had a hard time finding working
samples....

-Richard (goer@sophist.uchicago.edu)

garyp@csg.uwaterloo.ca (Gary Pianosi) (11/30/90)

In article <1990Nov29.180548.6526@midway.uchicago.edu> goer@quads.uchicago.edu (Richard L. Goerwitz) writes:
>Could someone perhaps send me an example of a text encoded using
>SGML?  A few K is all I'd need.  I've had a hard time finding working
>samples....
>
>-Richard (goer@sophist.uchicago.edu)

I would be interested in this as well.  I typed in one of the examples
from the AAP "Author's Guide to Electronic Manuscript Preparation and Markup",
but I doubt the legality of distributing this to others.

Is there an anonymous FTP site where such documents might be available?
This would be useful as a source of 'test suite' documents.
E-mail:  garyp@csg.UWaterloo.CA                     Phone: (519) 888-4678
Computer Systems Group, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada