[comp.unix.shell] ksh

phil@adam.adelaide.edu.au (Phil Kernick) (02/12/91)

Hi net.unix.shell people.

I am looking for the sources for ksh (why?  because it will give me a
consistent shell on all the platforms that I use) that will compile on a
Sun4.

Please email me an ftp address if possible.

Thanks,
Phil.

--
o|      ///   Phil Kernick              EMail:  phil@adam.adelaide.edu.au    |o
 |     ///    Departmental Engineer     Phone:  +618 228 5914                |

etj90@ecs.soton.ac.uk (Jordan ET) (02/13/91)

In <phil.666319688@adam.adelaide.edu.au> phil@adam.adelaide.edu.au (Phil Kernick) writes:

>Hi net.unix.shell people.

>I am looking for the sources for ksh (why?  because it will give me a
>consistent shell on all the platforms that I use) that will compile on a
>Sun4.

>Please email me an ftp address if possible.

>Thanks,
>Phil.

>--
>o|      ///   Phil Kernick              EMail:  phil@adam.adelaide.edu.au    |o
> |     ///    Departmental Engineer     Phone:  +618 228 5914                |
>o| \\\///     Dept. of Psychology       Fax:    +618 224 0464                |o
> |  \///      University of Adelaide    Mail:   GPO Box 498 Adelaide SA 5001 |
Me too ! Me too !
--
Khaos the Binary Warlock, signing off

"Saddam Hussein - he's worse than a Hitler, worse than a Stalin, worse than waking up wearing a wedding ring next to a Roseanne Barr who's grown a moustache. He invaded Iran. He invaded Kuwait. He even invaded parts of his own country, that's how crazy Saddam Hussein is. He's got chemical weapons filled with...with... chemicals. He's got the Bomb. We're all going to die. Details on the News at Ten." -P.J. O'Rourke in Punch.