[comp.unix.shell] Book Request

suhre@trwrb.dsd.trw.com (06/06/91)

The book "Unix Applications Programming, Mastering the Shell, Ray Swartz"
was recommended a while ago.  My friendly bookstore couldn't find it
in whatever they look up, but they did find a couple of other books
by Ray Swartz.  Can some kind soul provide me with the publisher,
and whatever other data might help?  Thanks.

--
Maurice Suhre
suhre@trwrb.dsd.trw.com

jetfuel@babbage.csus.edu (Dave Jenks) (06/06/91)

In article <1991Jun5.231126.302@gumby.dsd.TRW.COM> suhre@trwrb.dsd.trw.com () writes:
>The book "Unix Applications Programming, Mastering the Shell, Ray Swartz"
>Can some kind soul provide me with the publisher,
>and whatever other data might help?  Thanks.

"UNIX Applications Programming: Mastering the Shell", by Ray Swartz
Published by SAMS (Div. of Macmillan Computer Publishing)
11711 North College
Carmel, Indiana 46032

ISBN #0-672-22715-0
Library of Congress #90-61476

--Dave
	    "Pro is to con, as progress is to Congress..."