[comp.unix.internals] Now! Now! Tsk! Tsk!

willr@ntpdvp1.UUCP (Will Raymond) (09/26/90)

> At least he is asking relevant questions.  You, on the other hand, do not have manners
> and enough education as well.  Grow up!!!!  And while you are at it, read some
> computer and compiler architecture literature.

> I don't think you have enough knowledge to contribute any more to this
> discussion, let alone, "reflect and undergraduate education".  You do,
> however, behave like an undergraduate.
>
> Edward Benyukhis
> Motorola, CID (Cellular Infrastructure Division) of RTSG
> (708)632-4658

Flame On.   Your response is not in keeping with a wizardly attitude ( if
            that is your claim ).  Additionally, while 'some undergraduates'
            seem to below your standards I can't help but notice he kept his
            post to 80 chars/line while you on the other-hand.....

Enough Said.

Unless it's because your mailer corrupts postings.

    *******       Will Raymond - Northern Telecom NTP in RTP
|  | ~   ~ |  |
   . O   o .      Work: ...uucp!rti!ntpdvp1!willr
|     .V.     |   Fun:  ...uucp!cs.unc.edu!raymond
     ._ _.

d87-man@sm.luth.se (Mikael Adolfsson) (09/26/90)

willr@ntpdvp1.UUCP (Will Raymond) writes:

>> At least he is asking relevant questions.  You, on the other hand, do not have manners
>> and enough education as well.  Grow up!!!!  And while you are at it, read some
>> computer and compiler architecture literature.

>Flame On.   Your response is not in keeping with a wizardly attitude ( if
>            that is your claim ).  Additionally, while 'some undergraduates'
>            seem to below your standards I can't help but notice he kept his
>            post to 80 chars/line while you on the other-hand.....

I agree. It seems to me that the so called wizards can be utterly rude
at times. There is no need for that. You may correct someone who is
wrong, but you may not patronize anyone for being less educated.

--
Mikael Adolfsson            # d87-man@sm.luth.se
University of Lulea, Sweden # ...{uunet,mcsun}!sunic!sm.luth.se!d87-man

dag@gorgon.uucp (Daniel A. Glasser) (10/01/90)

In article <1143@tau.sm.luth.se> d87-man@sm.luth.se (Mikael Adolfsson) writes:
>..... It seems to me that the so called wizards can be utterly rude
>at times.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards
 for they are soggy and hard to light."
--
Daniel A. Glasser                       One of those things that goes
dag%gorgon@persoft.com                  "BUMP! (ouch!)" in the night.