[comp.unix.internals] VOTE for comp.unix.wizards

jfh@rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II) (10/08/90)

In article <815@compnect.UUCP> dave@compnect.UUCP (Dave Ratcliffe) writes:
>Where can I get a newsreader that lets me read messages from people who are in
>the kill file?

KILL files don't follow groups around.  Each new group requires a
new KILL file.  Each new address does as well.  Jim seems to change
addresses about as often as I change my socks, so stuffing Jim in a
KILL file wouldn't do no good nohow.

>Oh, and by the way.. might one ask why you flamed the guy for a remark made in
>jest? Note the SMILIE after comp.unix.gizzards.

It was humor.  Smilies are needed for the humor impaired.  This is
also humor.  You will notice that it does not include a smilie, tho.

>Lighten up John.

I'm trying.  Honest.  But I've been cranky ever since my comp.unix.wizards
was removed by that evil Chip Salzenberg.  If you'd like to see it return,
and I know I do, why don't you just send me a little note saying so.
Ma Bell: (512) 832-8832                           Domain: jfh@rpp386.cactus.org
"SCCS, the source motel!  Programs check in and never check out!"
		-- Ken Thompson