[comp.unix.internals] Wanted published paper on STREAMS

sethu@infmx.informix.com (M Sethurathnam) (11/06/90)

I'm in search this paper published by Mr.Arun Gard of Sequent Systems.
This is about bringing SMP Scalability to communication. Some details
regarding multi threaded streams  implementation in Dynix/ptx.

Any info will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

sethu

sethu@informix.com (M Sethurathnam) (11/06/90)

In article <1990Nov5.181550.17147@informix.com> sethu@infmx.informix.com (M Sethurathnam) writes:
>I'm in search this paper published by Mr.Arun Gard of Sequent Systems.
>This is about bringing SMP Scalability to communication. Some details
>regarding multi threaded streams  implementation in Dynix/ptx.
>

>Any info will be highly appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>sethu

I'm sorry there are some mistakes in the above posting.

It was published by Mr.Arun Garg and not as mentioned above.

Thanks again.