[comp.unix.xenix.sco] FAS for Xenix installation hint #2

bote@csense.uucp (John Boteler) (09/23/90)

Terry pointed out to me that line 474 of fas.c should read

#if defined (XENIX)

to allow fas to print the initialization data in the same format
as the rest of the standard SCO drivers at boot time.

I made the change and it works...great!

(At least I think it's great...Scotty get us out of here!)

--
John Boteler   bote@csense.uucp           {uunet | ka3ovk}!media!csense!bote
SkinnyDipper's Hotline: 703-241-BARE | VOICE only, Touch-Tone(TM) signalling

gemini@geminix.in-berlin.de (Uwe Doering) (09/29/90)

bote@csense.uucp (John Boteler) writes:

>Terry pointed out to me that line 474 of fas.c should read
>
>#if defined (XENIX)
>
>to allow fas to print the initialization data in the same format
>as the rest of the standard SCO drivers at boot time.

Actually, this line as well as line 193 should be

#if defined (SCO) || defined (XENIX)

At the time I posted FAS I didn't know that Xenix has a printcfg() function,
too. Therefor, it only worked this way on SCO UNIX. This is on my fix list.

     Uwe
--
Uwe Doering  |  Domain   : gemini@geminix.in-berlin.de