[comp.unix.xenix.sco] Termcap for wy60ak MultiView?

kreed@telesys.cts.com (Kevin W. Reed) (10/10/90)

Recently I noticed that SCO had a new entry for wy60 terminals that
have the extended keyboard that maps the BS and left-arrow as different
codes.  We just installed SCO Professional and it works great.  Testing
it out on other applications worked ok except for SCO Portfolio's
MultiView Termcap which appears to be very different from the others.

Does anyone know if SCO has released a termcap entry for this configuration
for MultiView?  I'd give them a call, but we didn't bother to purchase
support for that product.

--
Kevin W. Reed -------- {nosc,ucsd}!crash!telesys!kreed - kreed@telesys.cts.com
TeleSys Development Systems ---- XBBS & telesys.UUCP (TB 1000) +1 619 483 3890

bill@twg.bc.ca (Bill Irwin) (10/16/90)

kreed@telesys.cts.com (Kevin W. Reed) writes:

>Does anyone know if SCO has released a termcap entry for this configuration
>for MultiView?  I'd give them a call, but we didn't bother to purchase
>support for that product.

I  would still give them a call.  They give free 30 day support for every
product,  I  believe.   I'm not sure when the 30 days  starts:   date  of
purchase (how would they know?); date of first support call.
--
Bill Irwin    -       The Westrheim Group     -    Vancouver, BC, Canada
uunet!van-bc!twg!bill     (604) 431-9600 (voice) |     UNIX Systems