[comp.unix.xenix.sco] emacs and xenix?

mas@bucsf.bu.edu (Mark A. Semich) (11/23/90)

This is one of those questions that is answered "obviously, yes!" or
"obviously, no!" but has anyone gotten emacs to compile on xenix
2.3.2?  I'm just trying to find out whether I'm attempting the
incredibly simple or the impossible...

mpd@anomaly.sbs.com (Michael P. Deignan) (11/25/90)

mas@bucsf.bu.edu (Mark A. Semich) writes:

>This is one of those questions that is answered "obviously, yes!" or
>"obviously, no!" but has anyone gotten emacs to compile on xenix
>2.3.2?  I'm just trying to find out whether I'm attempting the
>incredibly simple or the impossible...

We've gotten it to compile here at anomaly with the GCC Compiler.
The source code is available for anonymous UUCP, if you don't already
have it.

MD
--
-- Michael P. Deignan, President     -- Small Business Systems, Inc. --
-- Domain: mpd@anomaly.sbs.com       -- Box 17220, Esmond, RI 02917  --