[net.ham-radio] W5LFL Zone 9 Confirmations

rcf@inuxd.UUCP (R Fitch) (01/12/84)

	Indianapolis Repeater Association Net on 146.70 1-11-84
	re-broadcasted a special ARRL Bulletin listing the zone
	9 stations that were sorted from the STS tapes and are
	as follows:
			K9VI
			N9GA
			K9HMB
			WB9MSB
			WB9C??
	Congradulations to those stations although few. I beleive
	that the 9 zone stations being in the middle of the country
	were working against great odds. The coastal stations had
	first contact as he broke the horizon and the maximum QRM
	would most likely occur at mid orbit and those at the Canadian
	border may have had the best "last" shot.

	It was fun and we did hear him loud and clear and better luck
	the next time (which we hope is soon) is all we can ask for.

				73 KN9K RICH
Subject: W5LFL Zone 9 Confirmations
Newsgroups: ham-radio

Newsgroups: net.ham-radio