[comp.unix.xenix.sco] increasing pseudo ttys limit

jfh@rpp386.cactus.org (John F Haugh II) (01/04/91)

In article <1991Jan3.183119.29790@msuinfo.cl.msu.edu> jhl@kira.msu.edu (John Lawitzke) writes:
>Is there any easy way to increase SCO Xenix's limit on pseudo ttys
>from 16? I have a customer who wants to run Xsight, mscreen, and
>TCP/IP on one machine and the 16 limit is constraining them.

You could get Chip Salzenberg's PTY package for SCO Xenix and
install it.  I used it here to develop the PTY session manager
I keep posting to alt.sources and it works just fine.
Ma Bell: (512) 832-8832                           Domain: jfh@rpp386.cactus.org
"While you are here, your wives and girlfriends are dating handsome American
 movie and TV stars. Stars like Tom Selleck, Bruce Willis, and Bart Simpson."