[comp.unix.xenix.sco] C++ for sco-Unix

agraber@bernina.ethz.ch (Andre Graber) (03/09/91)

Hello everybody,

Does anybody have experience with AT&T C++ (including a symbolic debugger
like cdb++ or xdb++) for SCO-UNIX ?
  - Does it exist ?
  - If no: are there other C++ compilers

Yours sincerely

A. Graber

ETH-Zuerich, Switzerland.
email : agraber@bernina.ethz.ch

tbissett@nstar.rn.com (Travis Bissett) (03/11/91)

agraber@bernina.ethz.ch (Andre Graber) writes:

> Hello everybody,
>
> Does anybody have experience with AT&T C++ (including a symbolic debugger
> like cdb++ or xdb++) for SCO-UNIX ?
>   - Does it exist ?
>   - If no: are there other C++ compilers

I hear the Gnu offers a good C++ but I have no personal experience with such
things. Gnu C++ is, of course, freely available.  If your are interested in
knowing more of Gnu one good place to check is probably Anomaly at
mpd@anomaly.sbs.com, otherwise known as the Ported software Compendium.
Michael Deignan should have anonymous FTP by now. Disclaimer: this is not a
prmotional advertisement, endorsement, or recommendations of Anomlay and I
am in no way affiliated with it. I've just heard of it, found Mr. Deignan to
be very helpful and knowledgeable, and I think what SBS, Inc. is doing is a
neat thing.

-- Travis --

--
Travis Bissett                       NSTAR conferencing site 219-289-0287
internet: tbissett@nstar.rn.com              1300 newsgroups - 8 inbound lines