[net.ham-radio] Uosat-B Status

dna@dsd.UUCP (02/25/84)

To: All stations interested in status of Uosat-B
From: Harold Price, NK6K
Sent: 17 FEB 84 17:14:17

All,

The pace is picking up!  DCE now 99.9% checked out.  Current sense problem
fixed, a harness change was required.  There was a problem with 1802<-> DCE
communications but I now think it was a configuration problem with the
s/c multiplexors, i.e. it was working but we couldn't see it at the monitor
station.

An extra thermal-vac test was required, but outgassing dropped to 0 after
a few hours, so we get the s/c back today (friday) instead of Sunday.

I'll be off the air again until next week sometime, a full report after that.