[comp.unix.xenix.sco] keyboard locks on N2 diskette

root@tangent.UUCP (Superuser) (06/04/91)

When booting off of N1 to install the operating system, I stick in
the N2 diskette and hit <CR>. The number lock key then goes off
and the keyboard locks up.
I am installing on a 486 EISA system

jpm@logixwi.uucp (Jan-Piet Mens) (06/05/91)

root@tangent.UUCP (Superuser) writes:

>When booting off of N1 to install the operating system, I stick in
>the N2 diskette and hit <CR>. The number lock key then goes off
>and the keyboard locks up.
>I am installing on a 486 EISA system

	I get the same problem if I am holding a key *down*. Are you ?
	Otherwise, I have UNIX running on a 486 EISA too. No problems.
--
Jan-Piet Mens, Logix GmbH				    jpm@logixwi.UUCP
Moritzstr. 50, D-6200 Wiesbaden            ...!uunet!mcsun!unido!logixwi!jpm