[comp.unix.xenix.sco] Mac with SCO Unix 3.2.2

s442067@nexus.yorku.ca (Vitaly Levin) (06/13/91)

I am looking for a product for the mac that will allow me to connect
to a sco unix system.  I have TCP for Unix.  I would like sco console
emulation and file transfer capabilities. ..

... Thanxs in Advance...

... vitali i

peet@locus.com (J. David Peet) (06/13/91)

Newsgroups: comp.unix.sysv386,comp.unix.xenix.sco,bix.sco.general
Subject: Re: Mac with SCO Unix 3.2.2
In article <1991Jun12.173016.15483@newshub.ccs.yorku.ca> s442067@nexus.yorku.ca (Vitaly Levin) writes:
>I am looking for a product for the mac that will allow me to connect
>to a sco unix system.  I have TCP for Unix.  I would like sco console
>emulation and file transfer capabilities. ..
>
>... Thanxs in Advance...
>
>... vitali i

Locus has a new PC-Interface product for the Mac that is now being
advertized in various magazines.  I have not used it, but I think it will
do most of what you want.  I don't know if it does console emulation.
The ad says that it is available for SCO UNIX, ODT, and SCO Xenix.
I believe that all you need to get is the part for the Mac.  The part
that is on the Unix side already comes with SCO UNIX, with their multi-
user versions.  (The same is true for the PC version of PC-Interface).
Locus has an 800 number to call for info about this: 1-800-95LOCUS
(1-800-955-6287)

David Peet
peet@locus.COM
Locus Computing Corporation, Los Angeles